Want to heat things up this cold winter? These pretzels have that kick you need to get through these cold months! Keep in mind you can’t just have one, you must grab a handful or the whole bag! 🙂
I got this recipe from my mother in law! We made these pretzels this year and passed them out to our family and friends!
- 1 bag of pretzels (we like the sticks)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 hidden valley ranch dressing mix packet
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl expect the pretzels.
- Pour the Pretzels in a gallon size ziplock bag.
- Pour mixture into bag and shake.
- Let sit for 2 hours while shaking a few more times.