[vc_row][vc_column][vc_single_image image=”3035″ img_size=”large” alignment=”center”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column]
Unlike a wedding planner, a Day of Coordinator is for brides and grooms who want to do most of the planning themselves, but when their wedding day arrives, they want a professional there to make sure the day goes smoothly.
Too often, brides rely on family and friends to help carry out plans on the day of their wedding. By asking a friend or family member to take on this stressful task, that person will not be able to enjoy the event as a guest.
- You and your bridesmaids lighting candles.
- Telling the Ushers to start seating your guest.
- Helping your 3 year old flower girl get down the aisle right before YOU do.
- Making sure your Photo Booth is set up in the right corner of the venue.
- Restocking your candy bar at 9pm.
I don’t think so! You don’t want to be stressed out about those little things on your big day. We are here to help you, so you and your family can relax and have a perfect time!
[/vc_column_text][vc_single_image image=”3034″ img_size=”large” alignment=”center” onclick=”custom_link” link=”https://lindsaykooser.com/index.php/getting-started/”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][ultimate_spacer height=”40″]
- Creating a time line for the wedding day.
- Ensures everyone is dressed on time and ready for pictures.
- Unlimited hours of service on the wedding day and rehearsal evening. (Dose not included tear down)
- Manage wedding vendors during the entire day and assist with any problems/questions they may have.
- Manage wedding party.
- Manage vendor and décor setup at ceremony and reception sites.
- Organize and distribute all flowers to wedding party, family members and special guests.
- Provide Bridal Emergency Kit – aspirin, energy bars, mints, flower girl basket, lighters, sewing kit, etc.
- Oversee ushers and guest book attendants.
- Make sure the bridal party is looking picture perfect.
- Properly line up processional and cue musicians.
- Pack up items from church and take to reception before guest arrive.
- Place table names, place cards, favors, toasting glass and serving set per your instructions.
- Bustle bride’s gown and have bobby pins, safety pins, scissors and lip gloss ready for her at any moment.
- Coordinate entertainment and all announcements/events during reception
- Run errands to grab more beer cups or forgot something at church.
- And many more things.
[/vc_column_text][vc_single_image image=”3036″ img_size=”large” alignment=”center” onclick=”custom_link” link=”https://lindsaykooser.com/index.php/testimonials/”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][ultimate_spacer height=”40″]