We threw a party for my 30th birthday!! We LOVE our house, and the reason we love it is because we can entertain and have fun dance parties! For food, we made multiple dips. We made summer brew for the special drink of the night, and had an awesome playlist for the dance party out back! It was a night to remember and I got to spend it with all my favorite people! So blessed to have such amazing friends!
- Thank you Ashley Kellner for my amazing makeup!! Check out her page.
- Thank you Meg Jackson at HQ Salon for my beautiful hair. Check out her page.
- Thank you Elise Wiseman for her rocking speech! She left me with this quote! “May the saddest day of your next 30 years be no worse than the happiest day of your last “
- Thank you to Erin Correll for the Fireball , our friend Danielle was with us the whole night!
- Thank you Ellee Finley for her awesome play list!
- Thank you Jennifer Matney for teaching me the Kiki!
- Thank you Misty for the amazing wine!
- Thank you Amanda for putting up with all my dance moves!
- Thank you Tricia Marsh for doing some Zumba with me on the dance floor.
- Thank you Lindsay Eshelman for your puzzle book! I’m going to need this!
- Thank you Bethany Dix for the NEW white wine!
- Thank you Alex Slack for the mixers! Can’t wait to drink them with you!
- Thank you Jennifer Finley for your awesome dance moves!
- Thank you Angela Tenbrink for the Boombastic song request.
- Thank you Taylor (sister) for being a great sister and friend.
- Thank you Nick (brother) for driving an hour to come to my party. Loved dancing with you.
- Thank you Don Arnold (dad) for giving the summer brew a taste.
- Thank you to Chrissy Conner (aunt) for the most beautiful flowers I’ve ever seen!
- Thank you Kay Arnold (mom) for the Heaven (peanut butter rice krispies with chocolate frosting on top.)
- Thank you Mary Kooser (Jared’s mom) for my delicious cake balls.
- Thank you Jared Kooser for your help putting on the perfect 30th birthday party!
Love you all!